NRA CCW Certificate Course
NRA CCW (concealed carry weapon) course is an ALL IN-HOUSE, ONE-STOP SHOP EVENT with experienced NRA Training Counselors and/or NRA Certified Instructors who have many years of training experience.
This course is for Beginners and Trained shooters. The course covers:
- Basics of Handguns
- Basics of Handgun shooting
- How to Conceal a handgun
- How to draw from Concealment
- How to speed load/reload
- How to avoid Deadly Force Situations (DFS)
- Mental Attitude and Preparedness for DFS
- Dealing with the Aftermath of DFS
- Legal Advise after DFS
Courses are by Appointment only.
Our expert instructors will teach you how to carry, access, draw, present, engage (if necessary), scan and assess, and holster. You will receive an NRA certificate and we will assist you with the pistol permit paperwork if you have questions.
WE ARE A ONE-STOP SHOP, WHICH WILL SAVE YOU TIME FROM HAVING TO DRIVE TO A RANGE AFTER THE CLASSROOM SESSION.
You will have the confidence to draw from concealment and shoot accurately and effectively!!
* Includes Classroom, Range Time and Targets.