Tuesday T I P S
Training for Intensive Pistol Shooting
The sessions are FOR SPEED AND ACCURACY IMPROVEMENTS FOR THE INTERMEDIATE AND ADVANCED SHOOTER. CCW OR Draw from Holster training preferred but not necessary.
Certified/qualified Participants can choose any session, BUT must demonstrate competency for Sessions 2 – 4 PRIOR TO SIGN-UP.
Cost per Session:
$75.00 - 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Each Session will focus on:
4. Mobility and Multiple Targets
LIMITED TO 8 PARTICIPANTS
EQUIPMENT TO BRING:
* EDC pistol or revolver
380 to 45 ACP, no magnum ammo
* a quality holster
IWB or OWB Kydex recommended
* quality gunbelt
a good duty belt or good quality leather belt
* minimum of 3 (6 mags is BEST) magazines or speed loaders (Speed loaders for mag reloading preferred)
* two magazine pouch
HSG taco style or similar recommended
* concealment garment 'open' and 'closed'
vest, jacket, long shirt, sweatshirt and/or t-shirt
* comfortable shoes, (NO flipflops or open toe sandals)
* range hat or baseball cap
* hearing and eye protection
noise cancelling electronic recommended
400 rounds of FMJ (range) ammunition