1 2 3s of Defensive Pistol
3 Session Tune Up
Subscribe to our Email List and be Notified when next sessions are announced.
So you have your pistol permit, do you want to learn the proper way of concealing, accessing, and putting shots on target, in the light, in low light and in dark. Can you perform emergency drills in low light or no light?
If you are a beginner and need help with equipment selection and setup call or email us with the make and model of your handgun and we will recommend the proper equipment.
Session 1 - $145.00 – 3 hours – (Basic handgun skills required)
- Fundamentals of DFH (draw from holster) *
- Selecting, using, dry training
- Emergency Drills, Type 1 – 3 failures
- Step off the 'X'
- Developing speed
- Programing neuromuscular pathways
Session 2 - $145.00 – 3 hours – Session 1 completion required *
- What is Cover? What is Concealment?
- Seeking Cover or Concealment
- Shooting from Cover
- Reload on the Move
- Standing to Kneeling shooting
Session 3 - $145.00 – 3 Hours – Sessions 1* & 2 required
- Low Light – No Light conditions
- Physiological Effects
- Psychological Effects
- Lowlight Pistol manipulation
- Methods of Flashlights use
New to Defensive Shooting......
Call us for an Introductory or Certificated Course
Sign up for all 3 for $400.00
Limit – 8 shooter per session.
Each session is with instruction and tips / techniques for dry drills.
Defensive shooting training scenarios vary from session to session.
* - If you have completed Session 1 requirements elsewhere, you can join sessions 2 & 3, To join Session 3, you must do Session 2 with Shooting Sports Academy LLC